Real time Favicon Generator
A Favicon is a small image icon which appears at the top of a website’s title in tab of a web browser window. It helps you to brand your website and a convenient way. Favicon allows visitors to locate your page when they have open multiple tabs. To generate a favicon for your website, there are many online website available. But we let you know only one which is the best.
When you want to create favicon icon for your website, you need to know more about the first step is learning.
- Favicon generator 16×16 pixels for browsers
- Favicon generator 32×32 pixels for desktop taskbars
- Favicon generator 96×96 pixels for desktop app favicon icons
- Favicon generator 180×180 pixels for Android and iOS devices
When you want to create a favicon icon for your website, you need to follow these best practices:
- Favicon icon should be simple so they’ll be easy to see in small sizes.
- Pick only more than 3 colors for the color scheme. If we choose one or two colors, it’s best idea.
- Favicon icons should be in either 8 or 24 bit colors.
- Make favicon in transparent background, because Apple devices don’t allow it.
The Best and one only is Real Favicon Generator
No hard decision
With so many platforms and icons, it’s hard to know exactly what you should do. What are the dimensions of favicon.ico? How many Touch icons do I need? RealFaviconGenerator did the reseach and testing for you.
Done in 5 minutes
You spent hours on design, colors, graphics… How much time left for the favicon? Probably not much. But no worries, you only need a few minutes to tackle this task.
Compelling design, a platform at a time
Each platform comes with its own design requirements. You can’t just use the same picture everywhere. RealFaviconGenerator knows this and lets you craft your icons platform per platform.
How will Android display my icon? How will iOS round my Touch icon? No more guesswork. RealFaviconGenerator instantly shows you how your icons will look like.